This week’s WP photo challenge asks participants to ” share a photo with a window”.
I’ve reached into my archives and found several window pictures; some that I may have shared already but that are among my favorites. I have broken them into three sections.
The first section is composed of Dos Gatos and their shelf by the front window. When SU built the shelf for them so they could sit and watch the goings on outside “their” window. They were smaller boys back then, he’s now built them a shelf that goes right across the window frame, allowing for their two much less svelte forms to fit in one spot without having to lay on top of each other.
This section is of critters that may gather outside or on our windows. The first photo is of a Blue Tanager outside our bedroom window enjoying a papaya that has fallen on the fence. We often get frogs and geckos on the front door window at night attracted by the insects that hover around the light making for an easy bug feast.
These are scenes outside the back door window. The light on the back porch while Bandit drinks from the water dish, early morning sunrise, and SU working on his latest project.
The windows in our home bring the breezes through, let the light in and let us see out to the beauty of the campo.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Window | random pretty pictures
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Window | Square One Notes
- Awaiting | On the Streets of San Francisco
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Window (to My Soul) « Delightfully Different Life
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Window | Polyprotic Amory
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Window | Things I have learnt today
- The Intangible GiftS | fingerprintwriting