Habit. The stuff of the everyday — places we go, things we do, people we see.
a. A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition.
b. An established disposition of the mind or character.
2. Customary manner or practice: a person of ascetic habits.
3. An addiction, especially to a narcotic drug.
4. Physical constitution.
5. Characteristic appearance, form, or manner of growth, especially of a plant or crystal.
a. A distinctive dress or costume, especially of a religious order.
b. A riding habit.
For the challenge this week I’ve chosen to focus on part 1a as it relates to Dos Gatos.
They are very much creatures of habit. Their day begins with the rising of the sun and the beginning of their attempt to get us out of bed. They often work in tandem, Boomer walking over us and then flopping down for a belly rub and Bandit sitting on the table across the end of our bed meowing. Once they eat and have some outdoor time in the gatio they return indoors for a morning nap, each trying to get the spot on top of the cabinet. This morning Boomer won and Bandit had to settle for the coziness of being under the couch. And so the day begins…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Habit
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Habit Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: Habit (Sheep)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Habit | Passionate about Pets