This week’s photo challenge is NOSTALGIC:
- A meaningful family photograph.
- A snapshot of something or someone that reminds you of your past.
- A “throwback” image of a thing or activity you once loved.
- A picture of your home, home city/country, or a place that you long for.
- An image edited with a vintage filter.
Antique style photo parlours are found in many malls and fairs throughout North America. The subjects dress up in period style costumes and voilà! A image that looks like a picture from another era, although I have made some edits to this one.
This photo is probably almost 20 years old. I am a little biased but don’t they look cute, even with the stoic expressions? I commented not long ago that we’re in the thick of raising our children we sometimes forget to savour the moments, they pass too quickly. I guess that makes me a little nostalgic.