Share a picture of CURVES and explain why you chose that picture!
- a continuously bending line that has no straight parts
- something that curves or is curved, such as a bend in a road or the contour of a woman’s body
- the act or extent of curving; curvature
- (Mathematics) Maths
- a system of points whose coordinates satisfy a given equation; a locus of points
- the graph of a function with one independent variable
- (Mathematics) a line representing data, esp statistical data, on a graph an unemployment curve
- (Engineering / Tools) short for Frenchcurve
- behind the curve behind schedule; behind the times
When I read the challenge I immediately thought of the highway down the peninsula. The last long bend is the last curve in the twisty, hilly road that brings me Home.